Longitude 174 provides advice on the development and deployment of governance frameworks, and data & technology enabled products and services. Common requests include creating frameworks to enable the sharing of data amongst organisations providing services, creating standards to enable data sharing, and providing a strategic planning/governance oversight role.
Our Business Model
We operate a consortium business model, connecting individuals and other businesses together to deliver programmes and projects, services and products. Our diverse range of qualifications and mindsets:
- policy development,
- and law,
enables us to deliver innovative solutions where other more traditional organisations might fail.
Our Core Competencies
Our core competencies are as follows:
- Developing international, national and organisational standards
- Designing bespoke organisational governance frameworks
- Designing management structures that meet governance requirements
- Guiding strategic planning exercises to meet organisational objectives
- Advising on organisational change investment programmes
Our Commitment to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Longitude 174 is a member of the United Nations Global Compact, committed to embracing sustainable practices and involvement in projects and programmes that support the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).