Longitude 174 provides advice on digital transformation, including the design, development and deployment of:
- Governance frameworks,
- Policy relating to data and technology,
- Standards for data sharing,
- Data & technology enabled products and services, and
- Requirements for organisational strategic change to enable deployment of the above.
And can provide hands on services, in the form of:
- Virtual CIO
- Workshop design and facilitation
- White paper design and development
Common requests include creating frameworks to enable the sharing of data amongst organisations providing services, creating standards to enable data sharing, and providing a strategic planning/governance oversight role.
Recent projects include providing expert advice (covering the areas of governance, data, standards, platform development & technology solutions) to:
- GlaxoSmithKline, Wellcome Trust and the Open Data Institute
- The New Zealand Data Futures Partnership and Statistics New Zealand
- Victim Support New Zealand
Longitude 174 Differentiators
You are probably asking what distinguishes us from other organisations providing digital transformation consultancy services? Well, as a team, we bring:
- Experience assessing governance and management issues emerging from the convergence of the privacy and security domains,
- Experience working through the implications of big data practices on changing social norms and expectations
- Experience working in the boundary of the private and public sectors and reconciling their unique interests
- Strong networks across the ISO member countries, the Privacy Shield partners, open government communities and a wide range of professional data organizations
- Experience working vertically within organisations and horizontally within sectors to identify critical change opportunities.